To recognise the outstanding achievement of a company in supporting the growth of Irish exports in the area of logistics and supply chain management.
- Open to all third party logistic providers, integrators, freight transport companies and maritime services companies
- The company must operate in Ireland and have an Irish base or subsidiary
- The company must be in business for two fiscal years
- The company must demonstrate exceptional performance in supporting the export industry
- Special attention will be paid to systems or processes employed
- The company should be able to differentiate itself by highlighting its export success and further potential through a minimum of three out of the following pillars: innovation & growth focus; strategic development & execution; managing its strategic finance; change management; and organisational renewal & transformation