To recognise the export achievement of companies in the food and drink sector and to encourage new product development and innovative packaging in the sector.
- Open to companies that produce and market products and who operate directly from Republic of Ireland. Products that have been imported or rebranded and repackaged are not eligible to enter
- Nominee must be in business for two fiscal years and the product must have been introduced to the industry or market within the last two years
- Nominee must have export sales of approximately 15% of total turnover
- The research and technology must have primarily taken place in the Republic of Ireland
- Entrants must be verified members of Origin Green
- Judges will consider sustainability, product innovation, process innovation and operational excellence
- The company should be able to differentiate itself by highlighting its export success and further potential through the following pillars: innovation & growth focus; strategic development & execution; managing its strategic finance; change management; and organisational renewal & transformation