To recognise the achievements of companies in the life sciences sector which incorporates pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics and bio-pharmaceutical companies.
- Open to all exporting companies involved in the activities mentioned above
- Nominee must demonstrate strategy employed over 3-5 year period and any pioneering activities
- Nominee must be in business in Ireland for a minimum of two fiscal years
- Nominee must be exporting and have export sales of at least 15% of total turnover and must clearly demonstrate export success
- The company should be able to differentiate itself by demonstrating current and future strategy, highlighting its export success and further potential through the following pillars: innovation, growth and export success; strategic development & execution; managing its strategic finance; change management; and organisational renewal & transformation