To distinguish the exceptional performance of micro, small and emerging companies either in the services or the manufacturing sectors who are demonstrating early stage exporting potential.
- Open to all micro, small and emerging size businesses operating in Ireland in all sectors, including first time exporters
- Company must have less than 50 employees and have an annual turnover and / or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €10m
- Nominee must be in business for at least one fiscal year and have filed its first year’s accounts
- Nominee company must have export potential and identified export sales to one or more international markets
- Special attention will be paid to export strategy, in particular marketing and tackling challenges with introducing new products or services to different markets
- The company should be able to provide evidence of success and further potential across the following pillars: innovation & growth focus; strategic development & execution; and sustainability