To distinguish the exceptional growth and performance of medium size exporting companies either in the services or the manufacturing sectors.
- Open to all medium size companies in all export sectors
- Company must have between 50 employees and 250 employees in Ireland and either an annual turnover between €10m but not exceeding €100m or an annual balance sheet between €10m but not exceeding €90m
- Nominee must be exporting and have export sales of at least 50% of total turnover
- Special consideration will be given to the percentage growth of exports out of Ireland over 3-5 years to emerging or high potential markets, the EU, US or UK
- The company must show the percentage growth in the last two years including turnover and employment
- Judges will consider how each company has established and developed its export success and further potential through: innovation & growth focus; strategic development & execution; managing its strategic finance; provisions for change management; and organisational renewal & transformation