To recognise the achievements of companies in or contributing to the technology sector which incorporates software, web design & development, digital marketing and e-commerce in securing and building new export markets in this sector.
- Open to all technology services primarily supplied from Ireland
- Nominee must be in business for two fiscal years
- Nominee must be currently exporting to one or more countries and have export sales of at least 30% of total turnover
- The company must be able to demonstrate proven track record from the last 3-5 years
- The company can have operations conducted abroad where this is part of their delivery of services from Ireland
- The company should be able to differentiate itself by highlighting its export success and potential through a minimum of three out of the following pillars: innovation & growth focus; strategic development & execution; managing its strategic finance; change management; and organisational renewal & transformation