To distinguish the exceptional performance and continuous growth of Irish privately and family owned businesses either in the services or manufacturing sectors.
- Open to all Irish privately and family owned businesses operating in Ireland with an Irish base/subsidiary
- The company must be in business for at least 25 fiscal years
- The company must be able to demonstrate how their business has overcome market challenges, built long term stable relationships with their customers and can demonstrate an innovative sustainability and growth strategy
- Special attention will be paid to business processes, process innovation, operational excellence, succession planning, governance and management, diversity, values, job creation and active participation in their local community
- Judges will consider how each company has established and developed its success; strategic development & execution; provisions for change management; organisational renewal & transformation; and long-term management and governance development of the founders and/or their successors.