To meet the criteria for consideration for this award the bank, insurance company, financial institution or non-bank financial services provider must be able to demonstrate how their services have supported Irish based trading companies in exporting abroad.
- The company must operate in Ireland, and have an Irish base/subsidiary and be in business for two fiscal years and must be a regulated entity
- Open to all companies that provide financial services, including but not exclusively financial institutions, banks, insurance providers, Insuretech companies, Fintech companies and payment service providers.
- The company should be able to differentiate itself though client partnering, the establishment of new benchmarks for enabling and empowering key client deliverables and pushing the boundaries within their competitive space
- Judges will consider innovation across at least two of the following areas: sustainability, currency and international payments, trade finance, cash-flow management, IPOs, equity raisings, restructuring, risk management, CSR, dynamic emerging technologies and digital products, business model and adaptation strategies, and by the size of its impact on internationally trading companies
- The company should be able to provide evidence of success and further potential across the following pillars: strategic development & execution; provisions for change management; and generating sustainable employment in Ireland